These chicken thighs are a real flavour bomb with our streaky bacon wrapped around the rolled chicken, all baked with tomatoes, onion and olives. Think Mediterranean goodness! So simple and utterly delicious.
Serve with fresh roasted vegetables or a salad.
8 Boned Chicken Thighs (buy the skin on ones so you can make Crispy Chicken Skins too!)
8 Slices Streaky Bacon
250g Pnnet Baby Roma Tomatoes, halved
1 Red Onion, cut into wedges
1/4C Pitted Kalamata Olives
1Tbsp Olive Oil
Basil Leaves, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
- Wrap a piece of bacon around each chicken thigh fillet. Secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, seam-side down, for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 2 minutes or until browned.
- Combine tomatoes, onion and olives in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Arrange chicken over tomato mixture in dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve topped with baby basil leaves.